Level One – Get Certified
This cutting edge program conducted by David Bailey is designed for coaches who want to learn HOW to teach The Bailey Method and to become part of an elite group of CERTIFIED BAILEY METHOD COACHES.
The certification will make you a more complete coach because it introduces a new language and a progressive teaching system of footwork that WILL in the future become part of every lesson that you teach .
In the lead up to the program you will receive The Bailey Method Licensing DVD and Workbook which you will have 4 weeks to study – in readiness for the start of the intensive 3 days training.
- 3 days training with David Bailey (limited to max 6 coaches)
- The course is very practical and involves the mastering of “learning the look”, shadowing, feeding and calling of 12 groundstroke Contact Moves.
- At the completion of the course you will receive a certificate and be a Certified Bailey Method Footwork Coach.
- Licensing reference workbook
- Essay on “The Bailey Method Explained”
- Tennis Blast shadow DVD
- Teaching Tips and Common errors (Q&A)
Total Cost $850pp
Level Two – Get Licenced
This intensive program, conducted by David Bailey, is designed for coaches who are already certified in The Bailey Method and have had at least 12 months experience teaching The Bailey Method privately and in group situations.
This level of training includes:
- Three more advanced moves
- Five modified moves
- Approach shot moves
- Net Play moves
- Serve Footwork
- Return moves
- How to assess your clients and provide them with written reports
- How to make your clients become “Move”, “Target “ and then “Playbook Masters” using targets and David’s Serve Sharpshooter system
- How to financially grow your business with The Bailey Method
In the lead up to the program you will receive The Bailey Method Pro Pack to study – in readiness for the start of the second round of intensive training.
- 3 days intensive training with Dave Bailey (limited to max 4 coaches)
- The course is very practical and involves the mastering of “learning the look”, shadowing, feeding and calling the newly introduced, advanced and modified moves.
- At the completion of the course you will receive a Level Two Certificate and you will be recognised as a Licensed Bailey Method Footwork Specialist
- You will have the option to promote your business on the Bailey Tennis Footwork website in the Our Coaches section.
- You will be able to plan and run footwork squads, camps and assist David in his ongoings research and product development.
- Licensing testing work book
- Serve, Return and Net play DVD
- “Interview with David Bailey” video and hard copy reference guide
- Complete Sharpshooter groundstroke and serve resources
- “Extended Definitions of all the Contact Moves”
- Wet Weather Guide and Presentation videos
- Bailey Method Summary Slide Show
- The Bailey Method Clubhouse Poster (color A2)