• The player increases the serving accuracy.
• The player has documented evidence of the strongest and weakest serves.
• The player gets to practice their serve while under pressure i.e. double faults will be tallied and every is documented.
• The player can set goals in relation to improving their serving accuracy.
• The player competes against set tally results and thus finds out what level they have accomplished in the serve sharpshooter.
• The Serve Sharpshooter is very progressive. It has 3 levels of competence of which a 70% accuracy score can be attained before moving to the next level. Even at the high performance level it is very difficult to obtain a perfect score.
• It makes practicing your serve fun but at the same time challenging.
• The player gets into good footwork habits like splitting your step after every serve.
• It develops great tactical awareness by showing which is your most reliable serve.
Do you want to improve your serving accuracy? The Sharp Shooter System developed by #1 tennis footwork coach David Bailey makes practicing your serve fun while providing a measure of your continued improvement. Just sign up to your choice of Sharp Shooter subscription to gain access to private content including regularly updated video and blogs, training manuals and resources plus personal feedback from Dave Bailey via skype calls & video analysis.
$25.00 one off
$5.00 per week – Total $60.00
$4.50 per week – Total $108.00
$4.00 per Week – Total $192.00